Power flushing restores your heating system to premium efficiency, and this efficiency results in significantly lower running costs.
Having a power flush is the next best thing to a new boiler or system.
When you have a power flush, you instantly benefit from increased efficiency of your radiators, save money on fuel bills and make your boiler quieter. With the rising cost of fuel it makes sense to have your system power flushed.
Take a look at this typical central heating system diagram. If you’re getting any of these problems you need to book in your power flush today on 0161 220 3712.
Prices start from £550.00 or can be paid over 12 months at £52.70 per month.
For any emergency – Call 0161 220 3712 – Solutions to every Boiler Problem!
Symptoms of a system in need of power flushing
- Your radiators have cold spots
- The boiler or pump is noisy
- Poor water flow from hot taps (assuming that the incoming water pressure is good)
- Reduced heat output and hot water temperature
- Boiler overheats or shuts off when hot water is needed
- Your heating system is very slow to warm up
- Radiators need regular bleeding of accumulated air
- Evidence of sludge and rust in the system
- Pump failure, or a noisy pump
- Blocked inoperative or leaking radiator valves.
- Pinhole fluid leakage from radiators.