Earn an Extra £50 Each Time You Install a Boiler
Yes, earn an extra £50 by allowing a gas portfolio student to attend the boiler installation as a part of their gas portfolio.
So, all you need to do is to comply to these basic terms and conditions listed below:
- Allow the gas portfolio candidate to attend the installation and inform them of the process of the installation of the boiler.
- Allow the gas portfolio candidate to take pictures as evidence of the boiler installation.
- Allow the gas portfolio candidate to record readings of the commissioning of the boiler.
- You must provide a copy of your Gas Safe certificate to the gas portfolio candidate.
- You must provide a copy of your ACS certificate to the gas portfolio candidate.
- Sign off the gas portfolio candidate’s job sheet as proof of attendance.
We will then simply pay your £50 directly into your bank on receipt of your invoice.
Just complete this registration form below to start earning your extra £50 for each boiler installation.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]