Looking for a local Boiler Repair Engineer in Windsor who comes with Assurance and Reliability?
Read on and find out why you get Assurance and Reliability when you use our Engineers.
We Repair or Replace:
ACV – Alpha – Ariston – Atag – Biasi – Baxi – Chaffoteaux – Ferroli – Gledhill – Glowworm – Halstead – Heatline – Heatrea Sadia – Ideal – Keston – Main – Potterton – Ravenheat – Remeha – Saunier Duval – Savio – Sime – Vaillant – Viessmann – Vokera – Worcester …and many more.
Choose from our Two Boiler Repair options:
- A One-Off Boiler Repair –includes a fixed labour rate, plus parts and VAT.
- A Repair and Contract – you pay £99.00 for the initial repair and then £25.00 per month for a 12-month contract. This includes an annual service.
The 5-Star Standards You get from A+R
Our strength is the pride we take in the service we deliver and our attention to detail. Just browse our Google Business Page and see what our past customers think about us.
Every A+R engineer is trained in our dedicated Training Centre in Manchester to the highest standard so you get superior customer service.
Our training covers:
- People skills: How to serve you as customer.
- Boiler Parts Familiarisation: Training in all major boiler parts and their operation.
- Multimeter Functions: Training in multimeter usage and application.
- Boiler Types: Knowledge of the different types of gas and electric boilers.
- Heating Types: Knowledge of different types of heating systems, eg, open vent, sealed systems, combi systems, thermal storage and much, much more.
- Heating Controls: Training in the different types of heating controls, including their functionalities.
- Cylinder and Controls: Knowledge of eg, direct and indirect, vented and unvented cylinders. Also, the different types of controls associated with them.
- Gas Safe: And of course, our engineers are Gas Safe Registered (Reg no 12234).